Road management and traffic signs under control
RoadSpaces (previously known as R3 SIGNS) is a WebGIS tool for the management and care of traffic signs and other traffic information. RoadSpaces has proven to be a useful support especially for municipal governments, in order to enforce road traffic regulations.
However, R3GIS is more than a signs management tool; it allows traffic regulations, parking lot management and the control of traffic flows in municipalities easier. On top of that the RoadSpaces database can be used for recordind information on accidents.
This is what RoadSpaces offers:
- All information concerning traffic signs is managed in a single database. Location, the state of poles and signs, respective municipal regulations, photographs, date of production and installation, category and durability of the coating etc.
- You can find traffic signs with expired film with the click of a mouse. On first entry you can easily import past inquiries and existing maps with RoadSpaces.
- The location of all traffic signs is displayed on a map.
- Thanks to a PDA user interface you can also use RoadSpaces to collect data on location.
- RoadSpaces contains a database with all traffic signs foreseen by the traffic regulation.
- RoadSpaces allows you to plan the maintenance of traffic signs in an efficient way.
- In the case of complaints about traffic tickets the application supplies all pieces of information regarding respective traffic signs.
- In the case of accidents all traffic signs are available by mouse click.
- With RoadSpaces you can manage the inventory of traffic signs as well.