Front-End software developer
We are currently looking for a Front-End Software Developer with some background in building stunning data web applications.
This is a hands-on development position that requires technical skills around software development. The ideal candidate has technical knowledge, some experience in writing user friendly UI and UX solutions in a fast growth environment with agile development methodologies, and a responsive communication style and customer focus attitude.
YOUR PRIMARY ROLES:
- You will be responsible for creating and improving the user interface of our webgis applications.
- You will work with technologies like TypeScript, Angular, Monorepo architecture with NX, Redux and others
- Communicate and work closely with management and CTO to schedule delivery of feature sets, estimate task timeframes, and follow agile iteration processes
- Research and evaluate new technologies to be used as enhancements or upgrades to existing software development components and modules
- Help to develop mobile applications that integrate with our web based solutions
- Contribute to the expansion of a service-oriented IT architecture
- Document code and maintain applications as new functionality is developed and new deployments and revisions rolled out.
YOUR EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE :
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively and independently own areas of development and contribute to development deliverables as part of a team
- 2+ years building web applications
- Hands on experience with Angular and TypeScript
- Hands on experience with Redux (as a library and as a pattern) and RxJs.
WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE OFFER:
- Work in a young, positive, multilingual team of experienced professionals
- Continuous development of your technical and personal skills is strongly supported
- Flexible work time and possibility to work from remote
- Exchange with national and international client teams and partners
- Bright and beautiful office at NOI Techpark of Bolzano (www.noi.bz.it) in close contact to leading research institutes
Are you ready to challenge your skills, professional and personal development? Then send us your complete application to email@example.com, we are looking forward to meeting you.